Friday, August 16, 2013

Almost One

I can't believe it. Nearly a year old. It's just too much.
You have changed SO much in the last couple months. Weeks even. It's so sad to see my baby growing up, but so fun at the same time. Your personality is the best and you are constantly making Dad and I laugh. Really hard.
 
You learned how to scoot, crawl, and pull yourself up to stand, and walk along furniture. And it has kept you extremely busy. I seriously can't keep up with you. Our apartment is definately not baby proof. I swear I'm constantly picking up baskets of pens and handfulls of q-tips, and running to grab books from you before every page has been ripped out.

You love ice cream, bananas, and smoothies but you hate peas and oatmeal. You love swinging, playing outside and wrestling and really dislike getting dressed and taking naps.

You have 4 teeth, the prettiest blue eyes, and a blonde, extremely fluffy mullet. You have the happiest smile that makes your eyes squint, and you make the funniest faces. Even if I wasn't biased I would for sure think you're the cutest baby I've ever seen.

I've been awful at posting pictures and things we've done all summer, so once again I'll just overload this post with pictures. This summer you took swim lessons! You actually learned how to roll onto your back and float when you go under water. Watching you struggle to learn how was hands down the scariest and most heart-wrenching thing I have ever done ( I might change my mind on your first birthday), but you did it and Dad and I are so proud of you!
You can do hard things, we all can.

I'm no photographer, so thank you for being so good looking



















 
 


































 

No comments:

Post a Comment